Regional Manager Aquaculture Europe - Greece
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Adisseo is looking for a regional manager to strengthen its aquaculture business unit in EU/CIS region.
- Reinforce Adisseo’s Business Unit Aquaculture in the EU/CIS region with an initial focus on key markets for marine fish and salmon, taking the lead on sales, marketing and technical support of aquaculture additives.
- Work with the company’s local sales teams, distributors and the central aqua team in Belgium and Spain to develop the sales of aquaculture additives.
- Key account management: direct follow up of aqua key accounts throughout the allocated area in collaboration with the regional multi-species sales team or independently for exclusive aqua customers and/or if the regional sales team is not able to cover the customer.
- Monitor performance of field testing and programs in aquaculture. Obtain and evaluate competitive field intelligence.
- Develop new product launches and marketing ideas in close collaboration with the Global Product Managers Aquaculture.
- Expanding aquaculture sales and identifying routes to market for the products, identifying market requirements, adapting of/giving training in sales tools to sales staff of distributors, organize seminars for customers, promote regional contribution in technical magazines (generated by the central aqua team), promote trials with customers and regional institutes/universities to demonstrate the use of our products (with support from the central aqua team).
- DVM or Master degree in fisheries, aquaculture, agronomy, etc.
- Minimum of five years of proven commercial/sales experience in the aquaculture market in the EU, preferentially in feed mill additives and/or health care products in the Mediterranean market for marine fish.
- Good understanding of the aquaculture market in Greece and/or the salmon market in Norway/UK is regarded as a plus.
- Basic technical understanding of aquaculture nutrition and health.
For more information or to apply, visit www.adisseo.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.