EMEA Sales & Global Key Account Director - France
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Diana Aqua is looking for an EMEA sales key account director to define and pilot the global key accounts strategy of Diana Aqua, especially for the salmonids market and ensure the sales development on the EMEA market.
- Define the key accounts policy, lead dedicated commercial plans and ensure their implementation and follow-up across regions and functional departments (R&D, marketing, operations, quality, etc.).
- Prepare and lead negotiations with KA.
- Ensure the overall coordination of the KA with local adaption and guarantee consistency of pricing/product/offer, etc.
- Build a close relationship with key accounts and develop a deep understanding of the KA organization and decision makers to become a key player in the KA development strategy.
- Develop networking and promote the DA know-how on the market to guarantee the visibility of our unique approach.
- Lead EMEA sales growth in supervising the EMEA sales manager.
- Drive sales performance: build and analyze sales reporting, KPIs follow-up and prepare monthly and annual sales forecasts (budget) for KA and EMEA region.
- First sales/KA management experience in the aquaculture industry.
- Technical understanding of functional food ingredients (feed).
- Technical degree in food science & technology, aquaculture. BS or above. Solid business skills and understanding.
- Strong relationships and ability to develop key relationships within the aquaculture market.
- Proven track record of successful sales and business development in a competitive marketplace, value-added selling skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to embark stakeholders into change, strong communication skills (orals and written), proven team player.
- Ability to build and monitor a strategy road map; structured, methodic, and skills to prioritize.
- Open-minded, eager to get success, risk-taker, ambitious in career, passionate, excellent flexibility for fast-growing business.
- Strong ability to speak and write English.
For more information or to apply, visit www.symrise.com/your-career/.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.