Aqua Nutritionist - India
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Cargill is looking for an aqua nutritionist to design, create and redesign new formula according to agreed product matrixes using least cost formulation software for all production runs in the factory.
- Formulate and ensure that products are manufactured in accordance with CNS standards and India market requirements.
- Conduct formulation trainings, process reviews and risk analysis to ensure data integrity, process adherence, control structure and compliance performance, including regional formula audits and SPR process with-In System support and guidance.
- Advise internal and external partners and become the subject matter expert for ingredient know-how and nutrient evaluation-related questions to technical and sales team members and operational formulators.
- Conduct and communicate any opportunities for cost savings in teams' product portfolio, projects related to ingredient, nutrient and production know-how.
- Ensure close collaboration with operations, quality, nutrition technology and continuous improvement colleagues to achieve efficient and effective execution and high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for formulation COGS follow-up in agreement with In-Market GM Expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Familiar with formulation systems and operations.
- Familiar with the basics of feed processing and aquaculture farming.
Job location is Rajahmundry, India. For more information and to apply, visit careers.cargill.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.