Technology Lead - Nutrition/Formulation - Norway
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Cargill is looking for a technology lead for nutrition and formulation to identify and execute new business development projects and lead, prioritize and report on the portfolio of new business development projects.
- Work closely on the nutrition application capability on aligning the nutrition specifications to the value proposition, along with the ingredient insight.
- Develop strong customer relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure execution of ingredient assessment, supplier insight, formulation parametric, new ingredient evaluation and new nutrient definitions. Ensure excellence in the nutrition specifications aligned to the customer value proposition.
- Monitor the application center, ensuring a safe working environment, food safety compliance and resource management.
- Serve as an expert in the field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You will provide direction to the Nutrition Leads in North Sea, Chile and North America and be a key contributor.
- PhD in aquaculture nutrition and more than five years of research experience.
- Manage projects and a subcategory pipeline with a strategic and tactical mindset.
- Work in a team in a complex matrix and integrate the perspectives of different stakeholders.
- Innovative with a good sense of business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills, with a passion for innovation.
- Global mindset to connect and understand different countries requirements and cultures.
- Work across species, globally in a virtual environment.
For more information and to apply, visit careers.cargill.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.