Global Quality Manager RAS - Norway
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Skretting is looking for a global quality RAS manager to further strengthen its focus in the fast-growing recirculating aquaculture system (RAS) sector.
- As member of the Global RAS team, the candidate will lead the development and delivery agenda relating to quality within RAS grow-out, including making recommendations to the RAS Steering committee on where to produce and the order of priority of RCX-certifications (RCX is Skretting’s new generation feed concept for RAS).
- Taking the lead on input to quality specifications, and also R&D within Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC).
- Support plants in implementing QA program.
- Provide first-line support for the RAS operating companies within QA and QC.
- Ensure the QA of the RCX standard (parallel to our Nutrace standard).
- Review and assist with all global contracts within the QA and QC areas.
- Lead the monitoring of QA/QC within all global contracts, including appropriate reports.
- Master degree within fish nutrition or technical and/or relevant education within quality assurance/quality control.
- Experience from similar work.
- It’s an advantage to have experience with sampling, but not a requirement.
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written).
- Accurate, structured and disciplined.
- Innovative and solution oriented, proactive and business minded.
- A good team player with excellent people skills.
- Flexible, curious and eager to learn.
Job location is Stavanger, Norway.
More information and application here. Apply by April 11, 2021.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.