TAC Manager Site - Vietnam
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Cargill is looking for a TAC site manager to lead and execute R&D trials at the CQN Technical Application Center (TAC) in Vung Tau, Vietnam.
- Deliver and execute trials on time according to the trial pipeline.
- Lead the farm team of 3-5 farmworkers to execute and maintain safety on site to Cargill standards.
- Lead the farm team in the collection of data as specified in the trial protocol, and be accountable for timely delivery of raw data to the Regional TAC manager.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor in aquaculture, veterinary or related area in life sciences.
- Practical experience with aquaculture farm work, preferably R&D farm work (5-10 years).
- Independent personality and good leadership skills.
- High sense of responsibility (timely and careful work).
- Effective communication skills. English fluency.
For more information and to apply, visit careers.cargill.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.