Project Manager Sustainable Nutrition - Singapore
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Evonik is seeking a project manager to manage R&D projects in the field of aquaculture.
- Management of R&D projects in the field of aquaculture.
- Establish an R&D network, including academic and industrial partners.
- Development of business strategies and evaluation of business opportunities, including technical concepts.
- Support in the development of sustainability studies.
- Develop and promote new products and services, as well as project ideas in the field of aquaculture.
- Visit potential customers in Asia to conduct field studies and establish customer relations.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- University degree in chemistry, biology or similar subject.
- 2-5 years of experience concerning aquaculture in Asia.
- Knowledge of academic and industrial ecosystem in the field of aquaculture, in particular local and regional.
- Ability to execute and drive ideas/projects within a multinational team.
- Strong communication skills.
For more information and to apply, visit jobs.evonik.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.