Technology Integration Specialist - Ecuador
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Cargill is looking for a technology integration specialist to ensure customers successfully use the company’s products to create lasting value for their operations.
- Execute implementation projects across the product suite serving as the domain specialist and facilitate functional and technical requirement gathering sessions to create clear and comprehensive documentation.
- Test products at customer sites and understand and interpret data results focusing on nutrition and management and identify potential issues from data and troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborate with customers to ensure they realize value from our product suite by discussing customer needs, analyzing results and making recommendations on future actions and facilitating product training for customers in both group and individual settings.
- Partner with sales teams to articulate value and demonstrate the functionality of the product suite.
- Lead and contribute to efforts to pilot products with internal and external customers to build new business and gather and communicate customer feedback to the product management team to improve our products.
- Support team initiatives including training development, process documentation and recruiting activities,
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Aquaculture engineering, biology or finance with commercial experience.
- Proven ability to execute complex technology implementation projects.
- Experience and strong understanding of production operations.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
For more information and to apply, visit careers.cargill.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.