Regional Sales Manager SEA - Singapore
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Corbion is looking for an AlgaPrimeTM sales manager to develop and expand opportunities within the aquafeed and farming industry in Southeast Asia and locally execute the global key account strategy.
- Own and drive the relationship with regional aquaculture feed, shrimp and marine fish producers.
- Build and sustain customer relationships throughout the value chain, from R&D to purchasing and across aquaculture market segments (salmon, shrimp).
- Coordinate all company functions’ relationships with the customer.
- Localize and execute the global key account plan in line with local market requirements and the global key account managers.
- Work closely with R&D, technical support and marketing to build and manage a growth opportunity pipeline.
- Manage regional commercial negotiations and contracts.
- Meet the operating plan and budget objectives in volume and value.
- Capture customer insights, monitor and report on competitive behaviors.
- Produce structured reporting of customer interaction through the CRM system.
- Degree in aquaculture nutrition, agricultural, animal nutrition, zoology, marine biology or equivalent experience in the aqua and/or animal feed sector.
- Strong business acumen and commercial insight.
- At least five years of experience in a (technical) sales role working within the aquaculture industry.
- A strong network with aquaculture feed producers as well as shrimp and marine fish farmers in Southeast Asia.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the aquaculture feed industry and production.
- Proven ability and insight to support new product launches and introductions to customers.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English in speaking and writing.
- Excellent understanding of the customer’s needs and able to develop and propose appropriate solutions.
- Based in Southeast Asia.
- Able to adapt to different cultures and travel 50% or more.
For more information and to apply, visit jobs.corbion.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.