Sales Manager Aquaculture - Indonesia
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Cargill is looking for a sales manager to lead, implement and execute all sales operations and tactics within aquafeed for East Java areas.
- Design, develop and implement sales programs to meet business objectives.
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales to accomplish objectives.
- Educate customers about new products or services, prices, innovations, etc.
- Promote and nurture relationships with current and potential customers.
- Help less experienced sales representatives solve complex problems.
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience.
- Bachelor degree in aquaculture or animal nutrition.
- Minimum of five years of progressive external sales and business development with a good track record and experience in the industry.
- Proven leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Robust sales experience in a multinational or leading regional animal nutrition organization.
- Familiar with concepts, practices and procedures within the B2B sales preferably in farm direct selling.
- Strong understanding of Key Account Management, including good prospecting and closing skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop and present a business solution.
For more information, visit careers.cargill.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.