Senior Scientist - Thailand
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Cargill Aqua Nutrition is looking for a senior scientist to join its R&D team to oversee innovating shrimp nutrition technology to help drive the development of shrimp projects.
- Lead research projects and/or be the main contributor to projects delivering an offering or capability from exploring to implementation, including defining scope, organizing resources, and delivering a research project on time.
- Work closely with R&D director and technology application leader to generate research trial pipeline which fits business needs and overall global shrimp research strategy.
- Design, supervise and manage research trials internally and externally with scientific expertise and methodology to validate research hypothesis and innovate new solutions.
- Work closely with trail leaders at R&D center to ensure research excellence with execution, and delivery research outcome which meets expectation.
- Deliver scientific findings by preparing and presenting scientific works/reports/reviews both internally and externally.
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, and managers.
- Confirmed working knowledge of scientific research principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Minimum of five years of related work experience.
- Ability to work with international, regional and global teams independently.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- PhD in shrimp nutrition, shrimp health or biological sciences plus more than five years of research experience.
- Expertise with shrimp trial design, protocol and data analysis with different culture model and systems. Good understanding of scientific trial design fits into different cultural models and country applications.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Strong project management and collaboration with both internal and external parties.
- Strong analytical skill and high intellectual capacity, ability to deal with complexity and synthesize innovative solutions.
- Familiar with a global mindset to connect and understand different countries' requirements and cultures.
- Compelling and authentic communication, public presentation skills and engaging and approachable manner.
- Demonstrated disciplined approach to execution, successful experience in project management and scientific rigor.
- Agility to work across countries, globally in a virtual environment.
For more information or to apply, visit jobs.cargill.com. Apply by January 31, 2022.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.