Senior Research Project Manager Aquaculture - USA
Thursday, March 31, 2022
ADM is looking for a senior reseach project manager to develop innovative and science-based products.
- Lead the aquaculture research new product development pipeline from conception to implementation at production scale, including IP protection, properly allocating resources to best serve ADM’s research needs.
- Accountable for the successful development and timely delivery of value-added product offerings and supporting aquaculture research capabilities within animal nutrition.
- Establish fluid lines of communication with operations and commercial groups, ensuring the articulation of technical attributes, rationale and justification of short-, mid-, long-term projects.
- Develop external ecosystem building high-level research projects with reliable partners (scientists and customers).
- Actively scout innovation and technology opportunities.
- Provide direction on aquaculture technical and scientific topics related to product development, process improvement, technical applications of products, and other relevant areas.
- Promote ADM Animal Nutrition aquaculture research through scientific communication including publication in peer-reviewed journals, participation in conferences and support to business.
- Ph.D. in animal sciences or related field.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in aquaculture research (nutrition, production systems, health) and feed ingredient development.
- Drive the aquaculture research pipeline in alignment with commercial plans.
- Skilled in external and internal customer connections.
- Demonstrated success in transforming ideas into commercially viable products, services, and nutritional solutions.
- Flexibility in approaching new opportunities and novel viewpoints.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse audience of stakeholders from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Written and oral scientific communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a global context.
- Excellent capacity to work in autonomy while reporting regularly to the management.
- Availability to travel up to 20% of the time, domestic and international.
For more information and to apply, visit archerdanielsmidland.dejobs.org.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.