Technical Sales Manager South East Asia - Singapore
Thursday, June 9, 2022
Corbion is looking for a sales manager AlgaPrime™ Southeast Asia to develop and expand opportunities with customers within the animal feed and farming industry in the region and locally execute the global key account strategy.
- Together with the regional sales manager, own and drive the relationship with regional feed mills and farmers.
- Build and sustain customer relationships throughout the value chain, from R&D to purchasing and across aquaculture and terrestrial market segments
- Identify and analyze customer needs, and technically position our portfolio to create a compelling value proposition
- Offer support and expertise to customers with regard to formulation.
- Technically support the global Key Account Plan in line with local market requirements, in close alignment with regional sales manager and global key account management.
- Work closely with R&D, technical support and marketing to build and manage a growth opportunity pipeline.
- Support regional commercial negotiations and contracts by providing input on Corbion AI value proposition for specific customers.
- Capture customer insights, monitor and report on competitive behaviors.
- Produce structured reporting of customer interaction through the CRM system.
- Degree in agricultural, animal nutrition, zoology, marine biology, aquaculture nutrition, or equivalent experience in the aqua and/or animal feed sector.
- At least five years of experience in a (technical) sales role working within the animal nutrition industry.
- Extensive experience in animal nutrition formulation.
- Strong network with feed producers, nutritionists and farmers in APAC (Aquaculture/Livestock/Pet).
- Experienced in a multi-channel sales approach (direct and distributor/agent).
- Strong business acumen and commercial insight.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the aquaculture feed industry and production.
- Proven ability and insight to support new product launches and introductions to customers.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English in speaking and writing.
- Excellent understanding of the customer’s needs and able to develop and propose appropriate solutions.
- Based in Southeast Asia.
- Able to adapt to different cultures and travel 50% or more.
For more information and to apply, visit jobs.corbion.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.