Technical Manager - Turkey
Thursday, June 9, 2022
Skretting is looking for a technical manager to join its team in Turkey.
- Control expenditure within budget for new product development and promotions.
- Identify new business opportunities for new products, re-launches, packaging changes, and range extensions, and propose initial plans to exploit these opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for products (feeds and services) that deliver innovation to customers.
- Define the commercial specifications for new products and improvements to existing products.
- Set priorities in the development and formulation of new products or new applications of existing products.
- Prepare product marketing plans and discontinuation plans to ensure that the new product range is in tune with market opportunities.
- Undertake experiments to determine customer benefit and acceptance of new products (feeds and services).
- Prepare sales and profit estimates for future products.
- Manage internal programs relating to product design and development.
- Implement new products ensuring the relevant documentation is in place.
- Liaise with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of marketing plans.
- Create and keep up-to-date commercial and technical brochures, leaflets, presentations, labels, packaging, certificates and other means of communication for Nutreco products.
- Constantly monitor the performance of the product portfolio to ensure it meets organization objectives.
- Engage with commercial customers and fish production professionals and promote the benefit of Skretting product innovation in the local and export market.
- Promote products through presentations at events, launches or externally organized conferences as well as input into magazines and website.
- Document the benefit of products (feeds and services) for the local & export market and support the sales team with product knowledge training.
- Lead the Local Kaizen-Continues Improvement Team.
- Experience in aquaculture or animal nutrition, animal science or animal health, by preference in the fish feed industry
- Ability to work collaboratively to coordinate projects across different business functions (eg. finance, quality, sales, production)
- Sound business judgment and strong quantitative analytical skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Sales experience to understand the product and its markets
- Vast knowledge in aquaculture.
- Good communications skills.
- High level of English.
- Travel frequently is required.
- Minimum of five years of experience.
For more information and to apply, visit careers.nutreco.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.