Facility Location Manager - USA
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Wilbur-Ellis is looking for a facility location manager with extrusion experience to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Oversee all aspects of plant and employee safety as outlined in the Wilbur-Ellis environmental, health and safety management system.
- Manage and update all plant feed quality and safety process programs (HACCP plan, QA manual, plant procedures, etc.) as outlined in the Wilbur-Ellis quality management system.
- Manage logistics of inbound products from suppliers.
- Oversee the receipt and shipment of all inbound/outbound products at the plant.
- Monitor and manage the safe and effective storage of all products at the plant and all outside third-party storage locations associated with the locations inventory.
- Manage the day-to-day processes related to the production of outbound plant processed products.
- Manage the day-to-day processes required to ensure processing information mirrors JDE information.
- Manage production workers, maintenance workers and office workers.
- Oversee all equipment maintenance and capital needs for the facility.
- Manage and update all plant processes to meet the requirements of the company’s regulatory management system programs.
- Approve and monitor all plant production-related expenses.
- Oversee product sampling, testing and testing results.
- 5-10 years of experience in operations management.
- Experience in food, aquaculture, pet food, livestock feed or other agriculture manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or supply chain (a plus).
- High level of integrity and will represent the company well.
- A relationship-building individual that can communicate strong production organizational skills.
- Connecting effectively with suppliers, customers and co-workers.
- Partnering with others to achieve the same goal.
- Enthusiasm in creating a positive attitude in the work environment.
More information and application here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.