Southeast Asia Animal Nutrition Commercial Director - Thailand
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
A well-known brand in the global animal nutrition industry, currently enjoying continuous growth in sales and market size growing, is looking for a Southeast Asia animal nutrition commercial director. This role is based in Bangkok and open to Thai nationalities.
Driving the business in the SEA region and managing a multicultural team, the candidate will lead and support the team in developing and implementing a successful business strategy to ensure market growth in the region. The candidate will report to the global animal nutrition business director.
Ideally, the company is looking for a person with experience in the SEA regional market and exposure to managing a multi-cultural team. However, the company also welcomes candidates who are ready for their next step, to lead a team in a high-paced environment in the region. A solid relationship with the top feed mill is mandatory.
- Ensure the Animal Nutrition Business Unit in the market continuously achieves its sales and market growth as per company guidelines.
- Lead the team in planning sales budget and target in each of the markets covered.
- Ensure the team’s performance is on track by using various tools in the organization to monitor commercial activities and projects.
- Develop a close relationship with key customers and lead the team in developing relationships with key and potential customers.
- Support the commercial team in managing sales projects, deploying resources, and ensuring any surfacing issue that would avoid the team to reach its sales target. Coach and mentor its direct subordinate to improve their capacity.
- Understand the market dynamics: competitors and new trends.
- Minimum of ten years in commercial roles in the livestock or specialty chemical industry.
- Experience in planning budget and a proven track of managing sales through various channels.
- Highly motivated to exceed sales target and customer-oriented.
- Have good skills in communication, oral and verbal.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
The company provides plenty of opportunities and support for successful candidates to grow in the organization and a lucrative reward to their team members who demonstrate achievements in their role.
Apply to reference VRN 2494 and include a cover letter and CV. For a confidential conversation regarding this role and to apply, contact Sativana Suparyono at +628111130577 or email@example.com. Deadline is February 11, 2022.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.