Junior Feed Formulator - France
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
BioMar WestMed is looking for a fish nutritionist to support feed formulation and recipe optimization for the BioMar factories in France and Spain. As a junior feed formulator, the candidate will experience great learning opportunities and challenging tasks within feed formulation, quality control and feed production.
The main responsibilities will be recipe optimization and formula maintenance. Furthermore, the candidate will work closely with mill managers to help with production challenges and cooperate with sourcing responsible to ensure the procurement of the right raw materials and quantities at the right interest price. Reporting to the formulation manager, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage feed formulas, optimizations and raw materials prognosis.
- Handle customer inquiries on product recipes.
- Support for experimental formulas and processes.
- Ensure all products conform with the product master file.
- Support for recipe cost calculation and margins control.
- Create, calculate and uphold accurate feed labels.
- Handle production challenges by analyzing production data and laboratory results.
- A fast learner with high learning agility. The candidate thrives by working in a fast pace environment to solve complex challenges within a framework of processes, analytic methods and high-end scientific research.
- Resolute person, able to suggest fast decisions based upon objective data analyses while, at the same time, keeping focus on planning and executing agreed tasks and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in either marine science, biology or agricultural science, preferable with a post grade or specialization in fish nutrition or aquaculture.
- Fluent in English and French or Spanish.
- Reasonable competences within MS Office.
Job location will be BioMar’s French factory in Nersac, France with occasional trips to its Spanish factory in Dueñas.
For more information and to apply, contact formulation manager, Agustín Fernández, +33 979761536, firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is June 30, 2022.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.