Sales Manager Aquafeed - Australia
Thursday, July 28, 2022
Ridley Aqua-Feed, part Ridley Corporation is seeking a sales and business development manager based at its manufacturing site in Narangba (Queensland).
- Identify and deliver development opportunities.
- Develop the strategic plan for the aquafeed business.
- Deliver and achieve sales forecasts and budgets.
- Liaise with the production team regarding customer feedback and expectations of product quality.
- Set targets for customer service function and ensure standards are maintained and/or improved.
- Proven experience planning and executing a sales strategy.
- Demonstrated achievement of sales targets combined with advanced customer management skills.
- P&L management and cost control experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with all key contacts.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial information/reports/budgets to make sound decisions.
A degree in science/aquaculture or business is desirable. Tertiary qualifications combined with a background in sales and marketing will provide the foundation for success. Knowledge of the Australian and global aquaculture market will be highly regarded.
Apply here by August 22, 2022.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.