Adisseo is looking for a project manager to lead its R&D projects in aquaculture nutrition.
- Lead R&D projects in the framework of innovation and technical support in the area of aquaculture nutrition.
- Lead projects on novel product development as well as practical demonstration of the efficacy and mode of action for aqua additives in a variety of aqua species and focused on the area of nutrition.
- Follow the total project approach, including research partner selection, product formulation, regulatory issues, experimental feed design, lab & field testing and inputs for marketing materials.
- Collaborate with global product manager nutrition and regional technical support teams regarding research objectives and methodologies, and exchange of results.
- Interact with the innovation community at Adisseo covering a diversity of research domains.
- Collaborate with external research partners for the planning and execution of research projects.
- Contribute to scientific conferences and professional magazines with presentations and articles based on Adisseo’s research work.
- Support commercial team with high-level technical product presentations and advice in customer/distributor seminars/visits.
- PhD in aquaculture nutrition
- Experience in lab/field evaluation of feeds/ingredients/functional additives in aquaculture
- Dynamic personality
- Social and communicative
- Customer focused and target driven
- Organizational skills
- Fluent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Have the ability to work independently but being a loyal team player
- Flexible to travel intensively
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Job location is home-based in Europe. To apply or futher information, email email@example.com.