Researcher Shrimp/Fish Nutrition - Norway
Skretting AI is looking for a researcher in shrimp and marine fish nutrition to develop novel solutions to optimize shrimp and fish diets.
September 22, 2022
Skretting AI is looking for a researcher in shrimp and marine fish nutrition, with an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills. In this role, the candidate will be a key player in the development of novel solutions to optimize shrimp and fish diets for the company’s fast-growing aquafeed operations worldwide.
- Plan, coordinate and execute research studies related to shrimp and/or fish.
- Manage collaborative projects with internal and external partners.
- Communicate results and findings to key stakeholders and assist in implementation.
- Provide technical support relating to nutritional issues to operating companies.
- PhD in fish or shrimp nutrition or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience in shrimp nutrition.
- Competence in experimental design of animal trials and proficiency in statistics.
- Knowledge of shrimp feed formulation and/or aquatic animal physiology/biochemistry is preferable, but not a requirement.
- Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target-oriented mentality.
- High proficiency in the English language.
Find more information here. Apply by October 1, 2022.