Join F3’s webinar on soy ingredients in aquafeeds
Thursday, March 4, 2021
The F3 – Future of Fish Feed will convene a panel of the major producers of soy products to discuss advances in fishmeal replacement, including the latest progress in research, manufacturing and processing technologies to meet the growing demand for aquaculture feed. The hour-long webinar will take place on March 18, 2021 at 5 am GMT.
A Q&A session with representatives from DaBomb Protein Corp., Jiangsu Fuhai Biotech, Benson Hill Bio-Systems, Menon Renewable Products and the U.S. Soybean Export Council will follow panelist presentations.
This event is part of a yearlong webinar series hosted by the F3 Team. The webinars are free and open to everyone. Register here.
Moderator: Kevin Fitzsimmons, chair and judge of the F3 Challenge, professor and director of International Initiatives at The University of Arizona.
- Zhijun Hu, CEO, Jiangsu Fuhai Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Jeffery Jiang, manager, Agribusiness Unit, DaBomb Protein Corp.
- Hannah Lucas, Business Development manager, Benson Hill Bio-Systems
- Lukas Manomaitis, Aquaculture Program Technical contractor, U.S. Soybean Export Council
- Suresh M. Menon, Ph.D., founder and CEO, Menon Renewable Products, Inc.
- Patricia Sugui, Ph.D., Sustainability manager, CJ Selecta
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.