1. CONTACT DETAILS
The company that owns www.aquafeed.com, www.hatcheryfm.com and www.aquacultureconferences.com and its publications and events is Aquafeed Media, S.L.U. ("Aquafeed Media") with address at Avda. Mahía 108 1G, 15220 Ames, Spain, email: email@example.com, phone number: +34647272813, NIF number: B67877225, registered in Registro Mercantil de Santiago, Tomo 416, Libro 0, Folio 136, Hoja SC-51578, Inscripción 1ª.
2. PERSONAL DATA & PROCESSING PURPOSES
Aquafeed Media obtains personal data in various ways and uses it for various purposes.
- Website visits. When you visit our websites, we collect various details about your visit and the device with which you have visited the website, such as your IP address, your surfing behavior and your interests. We do this with cookies. We use this information to improve the use of our websites.
- Subscription to publications. You can register to receive communications from Aquafeed Media by subscribing to our two newsletters and magazines. We process your contact details, including name, email, job title, company and country. We use this data to deliver the agreed subscriptions. You can unsubscribe from Aquafeed Media's communications via the link at the bottom of each received email. We can track clicks on links in our newsletters to monitor actions and measure how efficient our newsletter is. The legal basis for this is your permission.
- Subscription to events. You can register for conferences and online events organized by Aquafeed Media. We process your contact details, including name, email, job title, company and country. We use this data to deliver the agreed events.
3. RETENTION PERIODS
The data provided will be stored as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. SHARE OF PERSONAL DATA
There are no planned transfers of the data unless expressly indicated, where appropriate, in the corresponding informative text, with your explicit consent or if it is obliged to do so under laws and regulations.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You can obtain confirmation on whether Aquafeed Media is treating personal data that concerns them, or not. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Aquafeed Media will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or defense of possible claims.You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. For additional information on your rights, visit the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in which you must identify yourself by attaching a copy of your ID and indicate the right you wish to exercise and the reason.
6. TRANSFER TO OUTSIDE THE EEA
7. TRANSFER OF BUSINESS
In case a business activity of Aquafeed Media is transferred to a third party, or Aquafeed Media merges with a third party, your data may also be transferred to this third party. Aquafeed Media will always inform you in advance in such a case.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files placed on a user's computer (or smartphone), which are commonly used to collect personal data. Cookies can gather information about the use of a website or enable the website to recognize the user as an existing customer when they return to the website at a later date.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Our websites use the following types of cookies:
- First-party cookies. First-party cookies are set by the website visited by the user. The data collected using first-party cookies are used for purposes like calculating page views, sessions, and the number of users.
- Third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information from web users to carry out research into, for example, behavior, demographics or spending habits. They are commonly used by advertisers who want to ensure that products and services are marketed towards the right target audience.
3. CONFIGURE COOKIES
You can configure rules to manage cookies by the site in some browsers, which gives you more precise control over your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust. Therefore, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- For more information about Chrome, click here.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here.
- For more information about Internet Explorer, click here.
Another function of all browsers is incognito or private browsing mode. You can browse incognito when you don't want your website visits or downloads to be recorded in your browsing and download record. Cookies created in incognito mode are deleted after closing all incognito windows.