Join F3 webinar on single-cell and novel proteins in aquafeeds
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
The F3 – Future of Fish Feed will host a panel of single-cell and novel proteins innovators to discuss the latest advances in fishmeal replacement, research and future plans for their products. The webinar will take place on April 15, 2021 at 5 am GMT.
A Q&A session with representatives from Calysta, Green Plains, iCell Sustainable Nutrition, KnipBio, NovoNutrients and The Scoular Company will follow panelist presentations.
This event is part of a yearlong webinar series hosted by the F3 Team. The webinars are free and open to everyone. For more information and to register, visit f3meeting.com.
- Michael Cici, Global Pathfinder, The Scoular Company
- Larry Feinberg, CEO, KnipBio
- Allan LeBlanc, Vice President Market Development, Calysta
- Mark Rottman, CEO, iCell Sustainable Nutrition Co., Ltd.
- David Tze, CEO, NovoNutrients
- Peter Williams, Ph.D., Senior Nutritionist, Green Plains and Fluid Quip Processing Technologies
Moderator: Kevin Fitzsimmons, Ph.D., Chair of the F3 Challenge and Judge, Professor and Director of International Initiatives at The University of Arizona.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.