Van Aarsen high-capacity conditioning and pelleting line presented at VICTAM International
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Van Aarsen introduced at VICTAM International 2022 its CU1200 Titan, a high-capacity conditioning and pelleting line.
This high-capacity process line uses European-made quality machines, is easy to use, easy to maintain and has a compact design. It has the capacity to process up to 70 tons per hour with a design that is based on the expertise of more than 40 years of developing pellet mills. It also offers low operational costs per ton of feed, even down to €1/ton, including dies, rollers and wear parts.
CU1200 Titan also features:
- Easy maintenance with an integrated hoist trolley with motor-operated hoist replacing rollers and die and a slow turning function of the main shaft ergonomic and easy die replacements.
- Pellet length adjustment by automatic operated pellet knives.
- Pellet mill door is executed with electrical heating and insulation preventing condensation and minimizing pollution and contamination.
- Die diameter is 1,200 mm, die width is 400 mm and roller diameter is 580 mm.
- Safety switches on all doors and hatches guarantee safe operation.
- Air and grease control and a terminal box for connection to automation.
- Synchronized twin motors.
“We aim to create “The Perfect Fit” for each customer. The customers' objectives and level of ambition are our starting point in helping them build the feed mill that fits their needs. Tailor-made
processes demand the closest, personal cooperation and Van Aarsen Perfect Fit selector helps customers determine the best fit and adds value before the engineering project reaches the production line,” the company said.
CU1200 Titan is part of Van Aarsen C and CU pellet mill range that brings the optimal performance of the pellet mill with minimum manpower and at the lowest operational costs.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.