Extru-Tech introduces High Capacity Final Head Assembly for E750 Extruder Models.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Extru-Tech has introduced an all new High Capacity Final Head Assembly to increase the production capacity of current Model E750 Extruders without replacing the entire barrel or extruder unit itself.
Key benefits of the new Head Assembly include:
• An increase of approximately 25 to 30% of open area is made available through the additional insert capacity.
• Flared Final Head to receive larger diameter standard die plate (E925).
• Designed so that existing inserts will fit this new die.
• Complete with Shaft Support Spacer & Extrusion Die.
• Also fits your model X175 Extruders.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.