FEED for HEALTH, TromsÃ¸, Norway, June 14-15, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
FEED for HEALTH, Tromsø, Norway, June 14-15, 2010
The 2nd International FEED for HEALTH Conference will focus on the impact of animal feed on food quality and health of elderly consumers.
Challenges and perspectives:
• impact of new feedstuffs and additives on animal health and product quality
• feed components improving animal health
• feeding animals to produce functional foods for humans
• the control and reduction of feed contaminants and carryover from feed to food
• better methods for identification and monitoring of contaminants
• the impact of changes in feed formulations and diversification of the sources for feeds
• consumers perception of live stock production, animal health and welfare and of the quality and safety of the resulting food products
Special emphasis on:
• How can we design food improving the health of elderly?
• How can this food prevent cognitive decline, possible dementia, osteoporoses and improve the vitamin D status and body mass?
• What is the possible role of long chain n-3 fatty acids and other nutrients in this area of animal/marine derived foods?
Download brochure from link below:Download Document▸
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.