AFIA publishes fall 2018 Journal
Thursday, September 6, 2018
The American Feed Industry Association has published its biannual print magazine, AFIA Journal, to keep members, association friends and affiliates of AFIA up-to-date on organization, industry and government information.
The fall 2018 AFIA Journal includes in-depth coverage of:
- What AFIA has learned from recent current good manufacturing practice inspections
- A look at the state of international trade in relation to the animal food industry
- A guest column highlighting the environmental impact of animal agriculture and a recent trend for workplaces to restrict meat availability at company functions
- A Q&A with AFIA staff about the Safe Feed/Safe Food certification program
- A look at AFIA's Richard Sellers' legacy over his 27 years with the association
Click here to read the AFIA Journal.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.