FAO Monthly News Report on Grains
Thursday, November 1, 2018
The FAO Trade and Markets Division has released the October 2018 issue of the Monthly News Report on Grains.
This month’s MNR includes the following:
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro backs ethanol industry, pledges partnership
- Russia. High dependence on grain in formulations means ongoing volatility in feed prices
- Iran wheat imports down to zero amid global crisis
- China grain imports plunge in September amid trade war with US, higher prices
- Australian wheat production, exports forecast to be lowest in 11 years
- Drought takes toll on European cereal production
- Egypt studying wheat hedging, still buying spot
- Feds weigh in on Canadian durum issue
- France to compete with Russia and Ukraine to export wheat to Morocco
- Turkey to use national currency for wheat imports from Russia
- The State of Food and Agriculture: 2018 - FAO
- World Food and Agriculture – Statistical Pocketbook 2018 – FAO
- Commodity Markets Outlook October 2018 – World Bank
Click here to read the report.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.