Fritsch’s new compact laser particle size analyzer
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Fritsch introduced a new compact laser particle size analyzer with an extra-wide measuring range. Analysette 22 NeXT Micro measures from 0.5 to 1,500 µm and Analysette 22 NeXT Nano measures from 0.01 to 3,800 µm for maximum precision and sensitivity even for the smallest particles. The new particle size analyzer is a powerful, practically wear-free and maintenance-free dispersion unit, residue-free rinsing. The whole measuring process is flexible to program via SOPs lasting less than a minute. The results are reproducible and additional parameters such as temperature and pH can be recorded during wet dispersion.
“A particle size analyzer can only be as good as its dispersion capabilities. Due to the Analysette 22 NeXT‘s cleverly reduced design and robust engineering, the dispersion unit is particularly durable and practically maintenance-free. The complete absence of valves and movable seals in the sample circuit ensures that there are no dead spaces for sample material to settle. The powerful, adjustable-speed centrifugal pump distributes the sample uniformly in the entire circuit for stable measurements,” the company said.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Messe München canceled this year’s ANALYTICA trade fair where the company would showcase its latest innovations such as:
- Universal Cutting Mills for size-reduction for a wide range of diverse materials due to variable adjustment of the rotational speed of the rotor, different rotors with various knife geometries, replaceable blades, practical sieve cassettes and that with unmatched ease of cleaning.
- The Variable Speed Rotor Mill Pulverisette 14 premium line for soft, medium-hard, brittle, hard-brittle, fibrous, temperature-sensitive materials with an extremely fast sample throughput.
- The Knife Mill Pulverisette 11 that provides a homogeneous sample in a very short time due to its special design.
- The Analysette 28 ImageSizer for dry and wet measurement that can be applied for all applications that require accurate and reproducible measuring results for both particle shape and size.
- Fritsch’s premium line Planetary Ball Mills Pulverisette 5 and 7, an automatic grinding bowl that can grind, alloy, mix and homogenize reliably at bowl speeds of up to 2,200 rpm.
Find more information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.