Alltech introduces Aquaculture Conference at 19th Annual Symposium
Tuesday, March 11, 2003
Aquaculture nutritionists and industry analysts alike can gain insight about issues facing the Aquaculture Industry at Alltech’s first Advances in Aquaculture Conference to be held at their 19th Annual International Feed Industry Symposium, May 11-14, 2003. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend informative lectures from todays leading Aquaculture nutrition experts covering a wide range of issues involving the Aquaculture Industry. This year’s list of topics to be covered includes:
• Challenges facing Aquaculture in Asia: Where can we improve health and nutrition?
Tim Flegal, School of Biotechnology, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
• Nucleotides from yeast: Roles in shrimp health and nutrition
Dan Fegan, BIOTEC, Bangkok, Thailand
• Trout production in America: Meeting disease, stress and environmental challenges
Scott LaPatra, Clear Springs Foods Inc., Buhl, ID, USA
• Delivery of bioactive peptides and proteins to cultured fish with emphasis upon the oral administration
Ewen McLean, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA
• Critical points: The immune system of shrimp
Victor Suresh, Nagaar, Chennai, India
• Shrimp production in Mexico: Strategies for modern diets
Jesus Zendejas, Agribrands Purina Mexico, Irapuato, Guanajuato, Mexico
For more information about the Advances in Aquaculture Conference at the Alltech Symposium, please contact Emily Boyd, firstname.lastname@example.org, or your local Alltech representative.
For more Alltech news, log on to www.alltech.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.